Dormitory Move-in date Deferred(2nd)
▶ Caution: In order to promote the health and safety of residents according to COVID 19 related emergency situations, we inform you that there may be a change in the dormitory or room, or a change in the opening schedule (delay, extension, reduction, etc.) at a later date. We hope you will understand and cooperate with us as we strive to minimize the inconvenience.
Due to the non-face-to-face classes for the fall semester, Kyungpook National University has deferred the dormitory move-in date until October 18th.
1. Fall Semester Opening dates: October 18th 12:00 ~ December 13th 12:00 [57 days]
[Myungyui-gwan] October 18th 12:00 ~ January 17th 12:00 [92 days]
※ The schedule may change depending on the circumstances.
※ Dormitory expenses due to delayed entry will be refunded partially after move-in (Early move-in applicants are only eligible for food expenses)
2. Qualifications: accepted residents for the fall semester
3. Room assigment: October 16th(Fri) 22:00 (scheduled), YES 통합정보시스템
- Munhwa-gwan: October 18th Dinner ~ December 12th Lunch
- Cheomsung·Nuri-gwan: October 18th Dinner ~ December 13th Breakfast
□ Important Notes for Residents
1. Residents must take the mask when entering dormitory(If it’s not you can’t enter the dormitory)
2. Residents must submit chest X-ray result checking tuberculosis
- It should be written in Korean or English, issued after June 30th. 2020
3. Residents must submit Health Declaration Checklist & Resident Consent Form.
- [Form download] dormitory homepage(dorm.knu.ac.kr)→생활관생→신청양식
4. Prepare flight ticket (E-ticket) showing entire journey and passport stamped the latest date of entry of Korea
5. Residents should prepare their own bedding(blanket, pillow, mettress cover, etc) slippers, toiletries etc.
6. Because of COVID-19, assigned room(dormitory) may be changed.