Notice of Dormitory Application for Summer Vacation(temporarily) in 2021 (NEW students)
- Due to the pre-construction of the 3rd BTL dormitory, Sungsil-gwan, Geungji-gwan, Hyupdong-gwan, Bongsa-gwan, Jinli-gwan, and Hwamok-gwan operate only summer seasonal semester and will be temporarily closed after that(For Fall semester they will open again). So unable to live after the end of the summer seasonal semester(no application for occupancy for the entire summer period).
- Residents for Summer seasonal semester cannot live extended until the end of summer vacation (no application for extension)
1. Temporary opening period
A. Full Summer Vacation: 2021. 6. 20.(Sun.) 12:00~8. 28.(Sat.) 12:00 (Myungyui-gwan: 2021. 7. 11.~8. 28.)
B. Summer Seasonal Semester: 2021. 6. 20.(Sun.) 12:00~7. 17.(Sat.) 12:00
C. Meal: 2021. 6. 20.(Sun.) Dinner~8. 28.(Sat.) Breakfast
2. Subject to apply: Enrolled students and students on a leave of absence(including residents of Daegu Metropolitan City, Sangju Campus) and other universities students who have signed academic exchange agreements.
3. Eligibility: Those who do not fall under the qualification restriction requirements for summer vacation 2021 and with identified reasons for residence(submission of residence confirmation)
4. Application period: 2021. 5. 20.(Thur.) 10:00∼5. 23.(Sun.) 18:00 ※ Please note that there is no extension of the application period.
5. Selection: 2021. 5. 26.(Wed.) 10:00(Scheduled), http://yes.knu.ac.kr
6. Payment period: 2021. 5. 26.(Wed.) 10:00~5. 28.(Fri.) 16:00(Scheduled)
A. Up to double rooms are operated to prevention Covid-19 and prevent the spread of it.
B. Due to the 3rd BTL pre-construction, the financial dormitory(excluding Hyangto-gwan) will be temporarily closed after operating only during the summer seasonal semester, so it is not allowed to live after the end of the seasonal semester.
* The financial dormitory(excluding Hyangto-gwan) does not accept applications for occupancy during the entire summer vacation and is scheduled to reopen(excluding Geungji-gwan and Hyupdong-gwan) in the Fall semester.
C. Geungji-gwan and Hyupdong-gwan, which are scheduled to be demolished, are closed after operating during the summer seasonal semester(~July 17).
D. During the summer seasonal semester, the financial dormitory(excluding Hyangto-gwan) are expected to be inconvenient due to the 3rd BTL pre-construction, so please understand it a lot.
E. Depending on Covid-19 and other situations, adjustments to the opening schedule (such as postponement, extension, reduction operation, etc.), changes to the dormitory, or shifts to the room may occur arbitrarily at any time, and residents have to cooperate with it.
8. Please check the attached file for details and understand.