Dormitory Move-in date Deferred
Due to the continual spread of COVID-2019(Coronavirus), Kyungpook National University has deferred the dormitory move-in date until May 2nd.
□ Officially Move-in date: May 2nd 10:00 ~ 3rd 18:00
※ The schedule may change depending on the circumstances.
※ Dormitory expenses due to delayed entry will be refunded partially after move-in
- Munhwa-gwan: May 3rd Dinner ~
- Cheomsung·Nuri-gwan: May 2nd Dinner ~
□ Spring Semester Opening Period: May 2nd ~ June 27th [57 days]
□ Cancellation before move-in
1. You can get a full refund if you apply for dormitory cancellation before May 1st 18:00
2. For refund, you need to have your own Korean bank account number
3. International students can be refunded after 2~3 week of May because account information is different
□ Important Notes for Residents
1. Residents must take the mask when entering dormitory(If it’s not you can’t enter the dormitory)
2. Residents must submit chest X-ray result checking tuberculosis
- It should be written in Korean or English, issued after Jan. 2020
3. Prepare flight ticket (E-ticket) showing entire journey and passport stamped the latest date of entry of Korea
4. Residents should prepare their own bedding(blanket, pillow, mettress cover, etc) slippers, toiletries etc.
5. Becuase of COVID 19, assigned room(dormitory) may be changed.
▶ Caution: In order to promote the health and safety of residents according to COVID 19 related emergency situations, we inform you that there may be a change in the dormitory or room, or a change in the opening schedule (delay, extension, reduction, etc.) at a later date. We hope you will understand and cooperate with us as we strive to minimize the inconvenience.